Cave tubing with Reggies or Yhony?

loverofpepsi

We chose to go with Reggie when we were in Belize in March. My husband and I arrived earlier than the rest of the party that was expected. Instead of having us wait around, we left with Jamal and had our own personal guide for the day! It was wonderful. Reggie does keep his numbers down and works hard to keep clear of the hordes of people tubing with the other companies. My vote is for Reggie. Oh yeah, don't pass up the lunch at the end. It's $5 and super delicious!!!

And we went with Yhony and highly recommend him! No deposit in advance, you only pay the $45 per person (and we tipped well) after you are returned to the pier. Our group was only seven people.

I would expect that both of these groups are good and trustworthy - remember, this is what they do for a living!

Just got back from the Carnival Miracle and our family of 4 went with Cave-Tubing.com. I have to say, we had the greatest time and mostly because of our tour guide Timmy. He is so funny but so caring about his clients. We had a group of 12 I believe and 2 of the ladies needed special assistance. He had one of the other guys that work with him, I believe it was Carlos, assist those ladies the entire time! He avoided the crowded lines from the cruise ships and went past all of those tours to a 2nd cave to make the trip more enjoyable (to avoid the congestion). He had us laughing and entertained from the time we left until the moment we got back. We were so pleased with them!

For those of you who have difficulty walking 45 minutes or more, this would be a tough excursion, but Timmy and Carlos, made it enjoyable for anyone!!!This is a trip you will never forget.

We also tipped Timmy since he went above and beyond what was expected. Two thumbs up for Cave-Tubing.com!!!

what made any of you choose either reggie or yhony? i mean, why not x-stream or any other company?

We booked with Yhony for a couple of reasons (cruise isn't until October).

1. The boards talked about all of the tour companies, and each had almost all positive reviews and very few negatives, so we went with the cheapest out of all of those.

2. You could book ahead of time with him without a deposit, online. This is very convenient, just in case we miss that port or something like that.

Hope this helps.

We went with Regtour.com on our June 4 cruise and it was the highlight of our vacation. I paid with a credit card when we arrived. Their were 6 of us and after seeing other groups of 15 or more people, we were so glad we went with Reggie. Jamial and Lionel were a lot of fun. We never had to paddle or walk while tubing, they did all the work.

Archived