Royal Princess - Dec. 1, 2013, Eastern Caribbean

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
My partner and I, along with my brother and his husband and another couple are booked on this cruise. It will be our ninth cruise with Princess.

Welcome bagney! Haven't checked in for awhile and glad to see you've joined the Roll Call. Hopefully, there are more out there.

Cheers! :D

S.C.C.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Welcome gam30toronto to Cruise Critic! Wow, a cruise virgin! We have been on many and enjoy them immensely.

There is usually a daily LGBT get together onboard in one of the many lounges/bars and the times/location are listed in the daily 'Princess Patter' - a newsletter detailing what is happening onboard throughout the day/evening/night. It is usually 4 pages in total and is delivered to your cabin each evening (along with chocolates on your pillow) for the next day. The Patter is something you will want carry with you every day so you know what is happening onboard. I understand that with the new Royal Princess, the Patter is available on their 'intranet' that is accessible on personal computers/mobile devices.

As the ships are so large with so many lounges/bars/spaces to hang out, I cannot pinpoint one specific location where gay/bi men hangout. Also, each cruise is very different - one cruise during the first LGBT get together, 15 or so men and women showed up and then each night the group grew and grew until there were over 60 of us of varying ages meeting for drinks, dinner, dancing every evening. On other cruises, there have been very few at LGBT get togethers each evening. We almost always head to the LGBT get togethers on the first few nights to meet like people onboard and play it by ear for the rest of the cruise. Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...
Just booked this cruise. Anyone else out there going?

Cheers! :)

J J

We're aboard also. We're 39 and 43 years old and we have two other friends coming with us (44 & 41) and some other friends (all straight). This cruise is very different for us as we have a 1 year old daughter who will be traveling with us.

• 3 months later...
Thank you my dears.

I hope I can sneak out!

Besides the lgbt hangout

Where would I find other gay/bi men?

Where do they usually hang ?

Hi, just read your message in Forum...how was your trip on new royal princess? Did u easily meet other gays/bi's and where? We start in four weeks...very excited...can you give me some tipps? Also for the islands in eastern carribic? Bye Dirk

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Forums