Nassau Help

luv2plan

We are a family of four going on the Norwegian Sky end of July. We will be in Nassau on July 31st. It will be my husband and myself and two boys 13 and 16. We are with extended family 15 people ages 10 to 70 who may get off boat with us. We are trying to decide between Atlantis including water slides, blue lagoon or a day pass at either the Sheraton or Hilton. I have read through all the pages here but still not positive what would be best.

Thank you for any help.

We are a family of four going on the Norwegian Sky end of July. We will be in Nassau on July 31st. It will be my husband and myself and two boys 13 and 16. We are with extended family 15 people ages 10 to 70 who may get off boat with us. We are trying to decide between Atlantis including water slides, blue lagoon or a day pass at either the Sheraton or Hilton. I have read through all the pages here but still not positive what would be best.

Thank you for any help.

I don't think there's a one size fits all plan for a family this diverse.

Atlantis is a huge property with lots of walking. A 70 year old, unless in tip top shape would find this exhausting and the slides would be lost.

It's also quite loud with music and kids. Perfect for youngsters and young at heart moms and dads.

Blue Lagoon may be a better fit, but those 30 somethings may be a bit bored.

Hilton is quiet and relaxing.. not sure your teens would like it.. there's really nothing to do buy beach it.. This is a business hotel..with a nice private beach.. it's NOT a resort.

That leaves the Sheraton.. large enough to find something for everyone, and a decent budget as well.

If it's just the 4 of you, I would recommend the Atlantis Aquaventure. This includes the waterslides, The Current rapids river ("lazy" river), beach, and The Dig aquarium. I usually do this excursion when in Nassau.

My Dad and I went to Blue Lagoon Island when he celebrated his 70th Birthday. It's a beach day (unless adding Dolphin or Sea Lion encounters). There are some hammocks, but claim a beach chair early. I would recommend this excursion if your extended family/group is joining you in Nassau.

Archived