Carnival Victory - Today!!

Well the day has finally arrived. My DD (10) and I (mommy) are heading onto the Victory to celebrate my 40th birthday - back in June. As there hasn't been much here on CC about the Victory, anyone have anything you would like me to look out for you? Ask away and I will do my best!

Or, does anyone have any last minute suggestions for us? I do have one question - my daughter would really like a cabin with a window - I just booked us an interior. Has anyone ever asked for an upgrade at the port? Would I keep all my luggage with me and not put my tags on just in case our cabin gets changed?

I will be going on Victory in November and would love any information you share with us upon your return. As for the upgrading at the port. I don't know if you can do it at the port, I know in a few past cruises of mine I have seen signs at the Guest Services desk onboard the ship regarding upgrades. Unfortunately all of the sailings I have been on the signs said no upgrades available or this sailing is at capacity. But it doesn't hurt to ask! Have a blast!!

I am going to be on her next June for my 40th...I hope you have a wonderful trip. I have seen through my research that she is "scheduled" for 2.0 Upgrades/Refurbishment in February 2014....could you ask around and see if any of the personnel can confirm this by chance (since online they are still booking cruises for all dates between now and my June 2014 cruise)

Enjoy your birthday cruise !!!

Thank you!

Archived