Majesty Duty free

We are going on the majesty in a couple of weeks, I seem to think that I have seen comments regarding being able to purchase spirits in the shop on board. Are they available, they were when we were in the Med on the Dream a couple of years ago?

We are going on the majesty in a couple of weeks, I seem to think that I have seen comments regarding being able to purchase spirits in the shop on board. Are they available, they were when we were in the Med on the Dream a couple of years ago?

Yes they are ,on sea days there about 15% off Bombay Sapphire gin £13 lt bott only bought that didn't check the others can drink it or bring it back :)

The Duty Free Shop is only open if you are sailing outside of EU waters, on the Italian Flavours week it is closed all the time.

Croatia joined the EU last week so their waters are now also EU waters. This should impact upon Adriatic Explorer too. That said, I never buy duty free so I don't know if it is a good deal or not.

Hello it will be open depending on which cruise you are on. Unlike other cruise lines, if you buy alchol they let you take it there and then, as opposed to most lines who sell you it and then hold on to it until the last day of your cruise.

On our cruise there was 15% off on the first and last day.

All the best

Mike

Archived