Post cruise excursion in Miami fly from FLL

Billys9319

We are trying to find some options for a post cruise excrusion. We are flying out of FLL at 7pm and have a group of 9 people. Carnival only has one excursion listed on their web site that goes back to FLL and not very intrested in seeing the Art Deco district.

Has any ever used Miami Shunshine Tours for a post cruise?

I've been searching too, and at least your flight is leaving a lot later than mine. I'm trying to fit something in that will get me back to FLL by 3:30 flight. the Everglades Safari tour listed on RCCL's site says they need flights to be after 4 for you to make it. I saw that Parrot Jungle is right close by, but I'm trying to figure out what to do with my luggage for a few hours while I go with my kids. I'm debating on getting a car and coming back, but I hate losing the time between the airport and the Parrot place. I did find out that you can get picked up by Dollar Rentacar at the cruise pier, and they'll take you to their Miami airport location so you can grab a car, and then use it to go places, then return it to FLL for no extra charge. It was about $40 for an economy car though with all taxes and airport charges. It's only costing me $30 to do it in the other direction. (FLL to MIA, then have them take me to the ship for free.) By the way, the internet will not show you this option. You can book it to FLL to MIA for one day, and then just tell the shuttle driver where you're going. I called Dollar rentacar to confirm.

Having a car will open your options greatly.

Archived