Breakaway VS Getaway (S6 Aft Suite)

Try it now, it should be public. There's only two pictures, one of the tub overlooking the balcony (and our swimsuits in the chairs!), the other is the shower beside the tub.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Try it now' date=' it should be public. There's only two pictures, one of the tub overlooking the balcony (and our swimsuits in the chairs!), the other is the shower beside the tub.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote']

That did it! Thanks. Do the winows have shades/blinds or can you only see out? (can you see into the bathroom from the balcony?)

thanks again!

Yes, you can see into the tub and shower from the balcony if the blinds are open. The blinds are in the inside, so the naked person controls them lol! I found this out when DS1 scared the life out of me making faces through the window while I was in the shower :). The neighbouring cabin could not see in, as the bathroom is on the far side of the cabin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi. I am new to this, but I am in 12904 on 5th April 2014 so will try to post pics if I can

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This weekend is your turn in the Penthouse! Remember pics for those of us coming in behind you! ;)

Please make notes on your overall thoughts of the experience. :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I was in 12302 in November. It's a connecting cabin to 12304. What a great setup if there's a large family. It had a king bed, a couch and a bed that comes down from the ceiling. There is no connection from the balcony.

In 12302 do you happen to remember if the bed was by the balcony door or if the couch was by the balcony door? Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums