Carnival Splendor excursion website problem ?

dcfan08

Good Morning!

Could anyone tell me if they are having a problem trying to book an excursion on Carnival for the Splendor. It was working yesterday and today I am getting a note stating "we're sorry no excursions match your criteria" I called carnival 2 times and got 2 different answers the first stated that they knew of the problem and are working on it and today I got the answer that I hear most often on this forum " you cannot book excursions until you are within 130 days of your cruise, which I know is untrue because many have booked excursions well over a year in advance. I submitted a form to Shore excursions but I have always gotten straight answers here. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks!!!

Good Morning!

Could anyone tell me if they are having a problem trying to book an excursion on Carnival for the Splendor. It was working yesterday and today I am getting a note stating "we're sorry no excursions match your criteria" I called carnival 2 times and got 2 different answers the first stated that they knew of the problem and are working on it and today I got the answer that I hear most often on this forum " you cannot book excursions until you are within 130 days of your cruise, which I know is untrue because many have booked excursions well over a year in advance. I submitted a form to Shore excursions but I have always gotten straight answers here. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks!!!

I have been trying to get on it all morning, and no excursions are showing up.

Thanks everyone for the quick responses I thought I was the only one with the problem! I wonder if it has anything to do with Faster to the fun being offered in the near future because a new tab has shown up for an excursion out of New York on the day of embarkation

Thanks everyone for the quick responses I thought I was the only one with the problem! I wonder if it has anything to do with Faster to the fun being offered in the near future because a new tab has shown up for an excursion out of New York on the day of embarkation

Where do you see that new Tab, I only see the ports and NYC as a debark excursion...

Where do you see that new Tab, I only see the ports and NYC as a debark excursion...

I wonder if they are going to do what they did with the pride and only offered it to passengers who are sailing after a certain date, maybe it will be from Aug.1st and everyone after? Just a thought!

I wonder if they are going to do what they did with the pride and only offered it to passengers who are sailing after a certain date, maybe it will be from Aug.1st and everyone after? Just a thought!

Could be John Heald said it should be available late july, but I checked on both of my sailings July 20 and July 28... And both do not have it available... I am hoping it comes up 20th...

Where do you see the tab?

Could be John Heald said it should be available late july, but I checked on both of my sailings July 20 and July 28... And both do not have it available... I am hoping it comes up 20th...

Where do you see the tab?

Right under the ports of call it says ALL PORTS, New York embark day,Grand Turk, Half moon Cay, Nassau, New York debark, but if I click on any I get the note that nothing matches criteria

Right under the ports of call it says ALL PORTS, New York embark day,Grand Turk, Half moon Cay, Nassau, New York debark, but if I click on any I get the note that nothing matches criteria

Ahh mine still doesn't have anything for NYC on Embark day... Darn I am still hoping that July 20th will be the start haha!!! the worst is if it starts on July 28th since I will be on that cruise, but do not need it for the second leg haha I only want it for priority embarkation!! Best of luck to you and hopefully you will have it on yours as well!

Ahh mine still doesn't have anything for NYC on Embark day... Darn I am still hoping that July 20th will be the start haha!!! the worst is if it starts on July 28th since I will be on that cruise, but do not need it for the second leg haha I only want it for priority embarkation!! Best of luck to you and hopefully you will have it on yours as well!

Thank You! I will keep my fingers crossed for you as well!!! Have a great B2B !!!

Good Morning!

Thanks!!!

We have been trying already booked some trips. just been trying for the last three days so annoying we just get a blue screen. Our cruise is 14 th September fingers crossed they sought it soonicon7.gif

We have been trying already booked some trips. just been trying for the last three days so annoying we just get a blue screen. Our cruise is 14 th September fingers crossed they sought it soonicon7.gif

I would guess that it should be solved by Friday or at least Monday at the latest. Enjoy your cruise!!!

Lucky you with B2B,.. :0) If you can will you post the fun times & let us know how great your cruise was. Photos would be great too. :0)

We are very excited to be going on this ship and want to hear all about it.

If you go to the spa also any info at all we would love to hear.

Thanks and have a wonderful time!!

I've had this problem for the last 4 weeks. I've been trying to book a villa at HMC for my July 8th 2014 cruise. I finally called and was given the 120 spiel. I had my TA try and she was given the same spiel. My luck I'll be at work and the villas will all sell out the day they become available.

Lucky you with B2B,.. :0) If you can will you post the fun times & let us know how great your cruise was. Photos would be great too. :0)

We are very excited to be going on this ship and want to hear all about it.

If you go to the spa also any info at all we would love to hear.

Thanks and have a wonderful time!!

I will definitely try and post a review and some pictures if possible. I am not sure that I will get to the spa, but ya never know lol.... I am really looking forward to this cruise, I have been reading a lot of really good reviews about the Splendor.

I booked my Splendor cruise back in Jan for this coming Jan. I have been able to go on to the excursions page everyday, as I check for new ones and waiting patiently for FTTF. For the last 3 days, I have not been able to get to them, I get the no excursions match your description error message. I was thinking the same thing that it had to do with the faster to the fun being added soon. I'm still able to go to bon voyage and book through there, so I hopw the excursions come back soon and hopefully will offer the FTTF.

I booked my Splendor cruise back in Jan for this coming Jan. I have been able to go on to the excursions page everyday, as I check for new ones and waiting patiently for FTTF. For the last 3 days, I have not been able to get to them, I get the no excursions match your description error message. I was thinking the same thing that it had to do with the faster to the fun being added soon. I'm still able to go to bon voyage and book through there, so I hopw the excursions come back soon and hopefully will offer the FTTF.

That was my exact dilemma! Hopefully it won't be too long before it is up and running again. Do you also see the new tab for NYC on the day of embarkation?

That was my exact dilemma! Hopefully it won't be too long before it is up and running again. Do you also see the new tab for NYC on the day of embarkation?
Yes I do see that tab. This morning things were up and running again, I could book shore excursions. Still no FTTF though. I hope it is working for you ;)

Archived