Bridgetown excursions ...will i have time?

justarry

I realize this is a very specific question, but.. are there any quick-eats at the Bridgetown terminal in Barbados, without having to go to a place in the streets of bridgetown or back into the ship? I plan to do the turtle excursion from 8:30-11:30 ...then my next excursion (the photo-island tour) starts at 12:45. the exact timing is never guaranteed, so we may or may not be back exactly at 11:30 or 12:00. I won't have enough time to go back into the ship and have lunch/change clothes so I will just have to spend the rest of the day wearing something over my bathing suit. However, we really want to do both excursions! We want to play it safe and make it on time for our second excursion which meets at the terminal, so there won't be enough time to walk downtown, eat something, and come back. we also don't want to starve the whole day, as there is no meal provided on either of the excursions. did anyone see a quick eat out at the terminal ?

thanks so much for your help!

• 4 weeks later...

Milly's Bar is at the terminal and she provides lunch for the terminal workers. It is mainly local food and cruise ship passengers eat there all the time to experience a bit of the local food. She also has the cheapest local beer 'BANKS BEER' in the terminal. It is very easy to find or you can ask any of the workers in the terminal. Give it a try and see how it goes!!!

Archived