Specialty Dining Package– the Signature Trio

Eat at 6 pm or earlier? Surely that's a time for Afternoon Tea, not dinner? Lol (sorry, the Brit in me speaking), we never eat before 8pm here.

In the UK only old people eat before 6 pm....

OK..thats funny....My DW likes to eat at 6pm :eek: , I prefer 8pm. Guess what, she wins ;). I'll have to show her this thread...lol

Eat at 6 pm or earlier? Surely that's a time for Afternoon Tea, not dinner? Lol (sorry, the Brit in me speaking), we never eat before 8pm here.

We, often, have dinner at tea time, depending on what is planned for the evening. Supper is always after 7 PM and usually later. If tea was dinner then Supper will be light. Although it doesn't matter too much to this half, the other half insists on adherence to a strict feeding schedule. If this is not maintained, massive complaining ensues.

Regarding the restaurant trio, we've looked at this and thought the offer was reasonable. However, we've never used it, as we like to decide what we want to do for meals during the day. For someone who wishes to try a section of the restaurants, it seems like a good way to do it. The free bottle of wine will certainly help.

I just booked this yesterday. When you book all three restaurants and go to checkout the price does adjust for the savings on all three. When you book one of the specialty restaurants on embarkation night, ( First night you are leaving ) a bottle of wine is included. Not on every night.

Is that a bottle of wine per person or per table?

Got me here...what is UDP and UBP?

UBP is Ultimate Beverage Package (drink package), info available on ncl.com

UDP is rumoured Ultimate Dining Package of which there is no official information available.

Edited by Demonyte

Can you elaborate on this. Where did you hear this information? Is January 1st the effective date?

Thanks.

From what I read but can't release details of it will start January 4 for onboard sales pre order a week or so later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Edited by time2cruise1

Seems to me (if I remember correctly !) - we received a bottle of wine EVERY night that we were in a specialty restaurant - because we booked in advance - and we requested an "early" time (6:00 PM each time)

The server told us (IF I remember correctly) that anytime you reserve a dining time at 6:00 or earlier - you get a free bottle of wine...this was 2 years ago - so maybe things have changed ????

We cruised NCL two years ago and had a complimentary bottle of wine too for every reservation prior to 6:00 pm. It was one bottle per couple at the time.

Last summer we only had the one complimentary bottle when we did the specialty on embakation night. It was Santa Catalina red or white from Chile. We always eat before 6:00 pm.

They seem to change it up every now and again.

Edited by NH Cruisers