F2F pass online

Hi, I will be on the Ecstasy on 8/26/13. I tried to buy the F2F ( it is posted on the excursions page) I clicked add to cart and then select which would bring down the list of the guests on my cruise booking. But once they ask to click on the names that would benefit from the pass, and clicked on the names, it wouldn't go anywhere. Could that means that the passes are all been sold out?

Hi, I will be on the Ecstasy on 8/26/13. I tried to buy the F2F ( it is posted on the excursions page) I clicked add to cart and then select which would bring down the list of the guests on my cruise booking. But once they ask to click on the names that would benefit from the pass, and clicked on the names, it wouldn't go anywhere. Could that means that the passes are all been sold out?

You only click once on one name.

The rest of the cabin is included -- only one purchase per cabin is necessary.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. You just need to click one name, yours. Then everyone in your cabin will benefit from your FTTF. And if it still doesn't work try calling Customer Service to see if they are truly sold out or if it is a computer glitch.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. You just need to click one name, yours. Then everyone in your cabin will benefit from your FTTF. And if it still doesn't work try calling Customer Service to see if they are truly sold out or if it is a computer glitch.

Thank you for all the info. You were right, it was a computer glitch, I did retry later and I was able to book it:)

Archived