Leaving 7-3 Conquest. HELP

LuckyUs3

Hey Fellow Cruise Persons!!

I've been lurking for months now and here it is a few days before we leave.

I just hope I'm in the right place. Never posted here before, so bare with me.

We are doing Western on Conquest. My daughter and her friend want to go to Butterfly Farm, but from what I've read the SeaGrape beach that is included doesn't look like the best place. What's the next closest beach? If we can find something else to do we will not book this with ship. Just go it alone. I've searched over the internet and can't find where Cayman has Seatrek Helmet Diving. (Guess we'll do it in Jamaica.. no time in Mexico).

Does anyone know if there is a place for this in Cayman. This will be third cruise. Have already done The Stingrays (awesome) and snorkle (awesome).

If there is a better beach than SeaGrape, can u tell me approximately how close it is to the ship or Butterfly Farm. We don't have a lot of time there.

Thanks a ton in advance whoever answers my post. Now if I can just find myself back here to get answers.. LOL but true.

Note: I'm also posting a question on the Jamaica shore excursions.

Hey, Lucky - Come join us on our Roll Call! We're going to get together Monday at 3 at the Sky Bar (Lido deck aft). Here's the link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=139928. We're doing Stingray City thorugh Captain Bryan's. Do a search on this board for "Sea Grape" - there are a number of posts. Hope to see you next week!

Hey, Lucky - Come join us on our Roll Call! We're going to get together Monday at 3 at the Sky Bar (Lido deck aft). Here's the link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=139928. We're doing Stingray City thorugh Captain Bryan's. Do a search on this board for "Sea Grape" - there are a number of posts. Hope to see you next week!

====runnin=== ==== out of breath==== lookin for you====

Archived