Breakaway balcony room question

momtojandj

I have been searching and searching and can't find the answer to this, going on cruise on the breakaway. Just was upgraded to room 8746 and 8750.. The person I spoke with said it fits 3, but how do sleeping arrangements go? Do they consider 2 in bed and only one pull down? Hoping someone knows.. I have read some much on these boards, thank you !!

The main bed is two twins together, which makes a king. The third bed is a single person sofa on Epic and Breakaway. These are not fold out beds with mattresses and annoying springs, but the seating area is the bed. They are nice, especially with a foam topper. The fourth bed on these ships pulls down from the ceiling.

When two real twin beds are pushed together they make a real king size bed. The "twin" beds on a cruise ship are slightly narrower, and when pushed together they make a slightly larger version of a queen.. more like a queen plus ... but it is not a true standard king. Having said that.. between the comfort of the bed, and the gentle rocking of the ship..sun, surf and drinks with umbrellas in them... zzzzzzzz, I slept like a rock!! :p

Archived