Bermuda Souvenirs

Needtobecruisin'

Hi.....

We will be cruising to Bermuda for our first time in the fall and I have a question for the ones of you that have been there before. When visiting different ports, I always like to buy souvenirs that are specific to that port. What would be a great souvenir to bring back from Bermuda? (Really don't care for buying rum.)

Thanks for your suggestions.

At the Dock yards there is a large glass blowing studio where they sell their works of art, I bought ear rings and a necklace. They also had vases and small animals made of glass

Rum cake is big but I didn't get one

In Hamilton I bought a Christmas ornament and a small water color painting.

Also at the Dock yards are several artist stores

Have fun!

At the Dock yards there is a large glass blowing studio where they sell their works of art, I bought ear rings and a necklace. They also had vases and small animals made of glass

Rum cake is big but I didn't get one

In Hamilton I bought a Christmas ornament and a small water color painting.

Also at the Dock yards are several artist stores

Have fun!

Thanks mcmomny! The glass blowing studio and the water color painting sounds like something I just might like. ;)

The Bermuda glassworks and Bermuda Rum Cake factory are both in the same building. As you enter the Rum Cakes are on your left, actual glassblowing in front of you and their shop on the right. If you continue on down that road toward the beach, you'll come to the Craft Market. This is fabulous as it contains all different island made articles. Also on Monday evenings there is an event called Destination Dockyard which is held close by the docks. There is entertainment and vendor are their selling Bermuda made items as well. We just got back last week and got some amazing gifts.

The Bermuda glassworks and Bermuda Rum Cake factory are both in the same building. As you enter the Rum Cakes are on your left, actual glassblowing in front of you and their shop on the right. If you continue on down that road toward the beach, you'll come to the Craft Market. This is fabulous as it contains all different island made articles. Also on Monday evenings there is an event called Destination Dockyard which is held close by the docks. There is entertainment and vendor are their selling Bermuda made items as well. We just got back last week and got some amazing gifts.

Thank you so much NanaBet. Sounds like everything is very conveniently located.

You guys are awesome!!

If you make it to St. George, I recommend the Bermuda Perfumery. It's always one of my favorite stops, and they offer some lovely Bermudian fragrances that, in my opinion, can very well compete with the world-renowned European names. Enjoy! :)

If you make it to St. George, I recommend the Bermuda Perfumery. It's always one of my favorite stops, and they offer some lovely Bermudian fragrances that, in my opinion, can very well compete with the world-renowned European names. Enjoy! :)

Thank you TravelinTchr......I hadn't heard about that. I will definitely visit the Perfumery!

Someone asked the same question on the NCL forum. I love the perfumery in St George. I also purchased a small Wedgwood plate at the Clock Tower Mall that's pink with the Bermuda long tail on it. Not super expensive but a nice reminder of our trip.

Someone asked the same question on the NCL forum. I love the perfumery in St George. I also purchased a small Wedgwood plate at the Clock Tower Mall that's pink with the Bermuda long tail on it. Not super expensive but a nice reminder of our trip.

Hay gail-s did you buy that plate this year?

The perfume in Bermuda is made there and is only sold in Bermuda. I have a spray bottle of Oleander and I just love the fragrance. It was my special gift for myself. Actually, this is my second bottle. It was what I used for an excuse a couple of years ago to go back to Bermuda. "My perfume was gone and I can only get it in Bermuda." Yep, I bought the second bottle that year.

Archived