QM2 Bathrooms Layouts

Cunard Cruiser

I am interested in knowing about the bathroom layouts in various cabins. I see from photos online that the bathrooms in the inside cabins only have shower curtains instead of

shower doors and no medicine cabinet. Instead of the medicine cabinet they have metal shelves on the sides.

Are there shower doors and medicine cabinets in either C grade ocean view cabins or B grades?

Any responses would be much appreciated.

The configuration of all Brittainia rooms' bathrooms are the same except for the handicapped accessible rooms. It is not until Princess grade rooms that bathtubs are present. Oueens Grill rooms have whirlpool tubs for their occupants to luxuriate in, or so I am told!

Thanks. I am disappointed that all the bathrooms in these grades are without medicine cabinets and shower doors. I am a neat freak and like everything tucked away and prefer the QE2 bathrooms even though some may disagree.

sea-sea, I too was a little surprised at the relative lack of bathroom storage space in what were otherwise well thought out cabins.

Peter

Archived