Glory FTTF Yet?

I seem to recall today on Facebook page of the "Senior" Cruise director that Faster To The Fun will be available for the Glory.

I went to manage my cruise and then the shore excursions and can't call back anything, for NY or Saint John.

All I get is:

We're sorry, no excursions match the criteria you selected

Please try different criteria or select a different combination to find your perfect cruise.

I didn't put in criteria it defaults to his message after trying to generate the default I guess search when the page opens.

If I do put search terms in same message.

I assume that they are updating the web page but its been 7 hours.

So any truth to Glory getting FTTF for August sailings?

It would be nice to guaranty to be off the ship first Monday, throwing wife in a cab with the bags and I'm off to work.

I seem to recall today on Facebook page of the "Senior" Cruise director that Faster To The Fun will be available for the Glory.

I went to manage my cruise and then the shore excursions and can't call back anything, for NY or Saint John.

All I get is:

Please try different criteria or select a different combination to find your perfect cruise.

I didn't put in criteria it defaults to his message after trying to generate the default I guess search when the page opens.

It would be nice to guaranty to be off the ship first Monday, throwing wife in a cab with the bags and I'm off to work.

\

According to John Heald it will be available starting July 29th

HI ALL!! Read about this , sounded good, need more information, but I ALREADY BOOKED IT ANYWAY !!!! For Sept 14th out OF NYC to Canada... unfortunately I have hurt my back severely, can not walk more than about 100 feet, if that and then I spasm, so going in a wheelchair.... what ever, it will still be fun.. can I get more infor. about this somewhere ? Sounds like it is for all trips on and off the boat, and any other perks to have the "faster to the fun" ???... God knows, I am anything but fast...:D

We're on the Glory October 5, Canada/New England. I kept seeing reports that FTTF is not available on the Glory out of New York -- but I kept checking, as often as 4-5 times daily for months. FINALLY today it showed up when I checked -- I booked it as fast as I could!!

All I get is:

I think it has something to do with the NY port because the same thing is happening on the splendor web page and it also happened for 3 days last week:)

I am so glad I read this thread! I just went on to the Carnival website and booked it for our cruise on the Glory in September. We arrive quite early in the morning so it will be nice to be able to board right away and have our room ready right away. I also like the early debarkation as our flight is just before noon so I want to make sure we don't miss it....never know about the traffic in NYC I hear. I think it is going to be well worth the $49 price tag!

Luckily was able to book this for our 2 cabins. My DBF is an absolute bear when he has to wait in line (acts more like 6 than his 66 :eek:), so I've been watching and hoping for this to come available.

This cruise will also be my niece's and her husband's first, so I thought it would be an extra special treat for them. :)

I figured the $100 I spent was less than paying for 2 extra cruises just to become platinum this year. Besides, we've had so many price drops, the cost is covered and we'll still have $$ left to help pay for our Cheers program. :D

Archived