Fairfield Inn & Suites Kenner La

picomullet

Seems everything is booked up for Apr 2014. Have no idea what is going on.. Have given up the idea of being close to port or activities so decided to look at airport. This is all I could find. Anyone have any info on this hotel? I see there is nothing really close but all we need is dinner that night and maybe they will take us or we can order in.. I am just here for the cruise!!! Even thought of flying in on Sun Am but not brave enough to try that..

Thanks for any input!! Have a great day!!1

Seems everything is booked up for Apr 2014. Have no idea what is going on.. Have given up the idea of being close to port or activities so decided to look at airport. This is all I could find. Anyone have any info on this hotel? I see there is nothing really close but all we need is dinner that night and maybe they will take us or we can order in.. I am just here for the cruise!!! Even thought of flying in on Sun Am but not brave enough to try that..

Thanks for any input!! Have a great day!!1

It is a Fairfied Inn and if you have stayed at one then they are all basically the same. This is right outside the Esplanade Mall, which is a fairly mediocre mall, but it does have a food court and there are plenty of other fast food establishments on Williams Blvd. This is not a walkable area IMHO. NOLA is not known for great delivery so you are stuck with mainly Chinese and Pizza for delivery.

This is quite a distance from the cruise ship so I doubt they would offer complimentary shuttle service to the port. They would take you back to the airport for traditional cruise transfer service.

You didn't give specific dates but if you are here during Jazz Fest or French Quarter Fest plan on allowing more time to get to the port as you will likely be sitting in traffic. Both events attract visitors from far and wide.

Jazz Fest 2014 runs for two consecutive weekends, April 25th-27th and then May 1st-4th

French Quarter Fest April 11-14

http://www.simon.com/mall/the-esplanade

Archived