Venice of the North Night Tour - St Petersburg

My DW and I are very excited about our upcoming Emerald Princess Baltics cruise leaving August 30. It feels like I've been working on flights, hotels, and excursions for months! We've finally decided to book a 2-day Standard Tour with TJ Travel in St. Petersburg. We're thinking of adding their optional "Venice of the North" night tour that includes a stroll on Nevsky prospect and shopping, and a boat tour with a vodka tasting and light snacks. Has anyone done this tour? Is it worth trying to find 8 additional folks to make the minimun group size of 10? Appreciate any thoughts!

We've finally decided to book a 2-day Standard Tour with TJ Travel in St. Petersburg. We're thinking of adding their optional "Venice of the North" night tour that includes a stroll on Nevsky prospect and shopping, and a boat tour with a vodka tasting and light snacks. Has anyone done this tour? Is it worth trying to find 8 additional folks to make the minimun group size of 10? Appreciate any thoughts!

We did this last year, and it was a great way to end a long day of sightseeing. My husband and I booked a private tour with TJ Travel (for just the two of us). When we decided to take the canal ride, Olga from TJ Travel put our names on a list and added us to one of the other groups she was coordinating. We didn't have to organize the group ourselves.

We did this last year, and it was a great way to end a long day of sightseeing. My husband and I booked a private tour with TJ Travel (for just the two of us). When we decided to take the canal ride, Olga from TJ Travel put our names on a list and added us to one of the other groups she was coordinating. We didn't have to organize the group ourselves.

Thanks so much for the information! I'll send Olga a note to see if she can add us to an existing group -- that's a great idea!

Archived