Valor/ San Juan question

dbd0512

There are 4 of us that are booked on the valor on 4/20/2014. I am wondering about airfare. We will be flying out of RDU in NC. My TA is telling me to wait till Southwest/Air Tran comes out with there schedules but I am having a hard time waiting when i see all the other airlines charging 1200-1300 for those dates. Occasionally I can find a flight in $900 range and think its a good deal. I am concerned about the price as that is easter and spring break time.

My question is what airline did most of you use to fly to San Juan and What kind of price range was your ticket?

Also did anyone happen to stay in a hotel in San Juan? I am looking for suggestions on that too.

Thanks

We flew from Atlanta direct to San Juan for $405 pp on AirTran(now Southwest I think) in March. Was worth the 4 hour drive to Atlanta from TN to save over $1200 for our family of 3. We flew in a day early but flying out a day later is not an option for us. We stayed at the San Juan Airport Hotel which I do NOT recommend.

I have the app ita software by google on my Iphone and it's easy to compare airfares in a matter of seconds.

We are flying out of RDU on Fri, Sept 19th and flying home Mon, Sept 30th... I booked our flights back in February and we got them for $270 each with a stop in Miami. We're flying American. I'm more than happy with the price we paid especially since we keep getting price drops on our cruise so we're at well under $2000 total for air/cruise for a balcony cabin :)

Archived