Meeting PB Tom

blusky558

We had the wonderful opportunity to meet and talk to Tom last Thursday June 23rd. They were having some electrical problems, so couldn't have the nachos, and we didn't have music most of the time we were there, but everything we did have was most yummy! Frozen drinks in the pineapples were tasty too! We had a nice talk about his trip to NY, my cousin is from NJ and knew where all the places Tom talked about were.

We gave Tom a lesson in holding babies, he met and held my 4 month old grandson Oliver, even brought us a cup of clean water to wash the sand and salt off his feet.

My folks decided to celebrate their 50th anniversary by parasailing. They loved it, even my 73 year old dad thought that it was the best. Tom helped them celebrate even more by giving shots of tequila!

Thanks for the hospitality Tom! Best wishes for your new addition!

We will definately be back to Paradise Beach when we make it to Cozumel the next cruise.

Jodee from Wyoming

Archived