Romein Limo

bones774

Yikes, I just got an email back saying my reservation was not confirmed they are fully booked,, any alternate solutions. I'm arriving FCO on Monday the 22nd. here website said 36 hours in advance, im in shock!!!

Yikes, I just got an email back saying my reservation was not confirmed they are fully booked,, any alternate solutions. I'm arriving FCO on Monday the 22nd. here website said 36 hours in advance, im in shock!!!

First thing I would do is email Jany and find out if they have any alternatives for you....when did you book the reservation, this just doesn't sound like something RIL would do unless there are some extenuating circumstances/details that have been left out.......

booked yesterday for this July 22nd. went on website last night, filled out for 5 people in party then rec'd email that they rec'd my request and woke up this Am and told my res was not confirmed.

Thank you for booking with us but unfortunately we are fully booked for your requested services and dates.

Archived