Jewel SF

mnh

Just booked 10164 for NYE 2014. I have been on several NCL Ships (Norway, Spirit, Dawn, and Pearl). On The Spirit I was upsold to a penthouse (I usually book balconies or mini-suites).

I know the SF penthouse on The Jewel is not like the penthouse on The Spirit, however it was a good value for NYE, plus I received a $600 OBC.

The cabin I booked was the last SF available on deck 10....I am hoping it is a good one!

By the way, the cruise is for myself and 2 GD (15 and 11 next year).

10164 is our favorite cabin! You can look out at a side view without having to look like your peeking at your neighbors balcony. The location is great, nice and quiet, but close enough to the elevators that it's not a hike and a half. Only two decks up to the Great Outdoors, the buffet, the pool, LaCucina. You're going to love it!

You will have to share a bed (a king) with one of your GD's, and there is a twin pull out in the chair in the cabin. It should be no problem. Then there is the wonderful huge balcony, it comes with 2 recliners, you might want to ask for another if you are sunbathers or just for sitting and watching the wake (my favorite pastime). I could go on about the merits of 10164, but I don't want to put you to sleep. Bottomline - It's a great cabin!

I am so excited....one of the girls usually sleep with me....on Spirit we all slept in the same bed....it was a true king....they were smaller...all three of us combined might have weighed 200 lbs!

How great, we had an SF corner and the bed was the most comfortable we had ever slept in. Love the little dressing table between the bathroom and the wardrobe. Love the wardrobe opens from both sides and we sat and laid on that balcony on an evening and we would not have known anyone else was on the ship.

Archived