Website Issues

themutis

I've been trying to add the beverage package to my reservation for days. It always get to the final step, the payment, and I basically wind up with an empty screen. I like to have it pre-booked, since it gets written on your seapass and you don't need the sticker.

I know I could probably call and get it added. I am amazed that Celebrity can't seem to get their website working correctly.

I am trying to spend money with them and they won't let me :)

Have you tried a different browser? I've read lots of posts on here saying people have different results with the website by using a different browser. I use Firefox and I've never had trouble booking things on the website, but maybe I'm just lucky.

I bought both a rum and a vodka and after a few weeks POOF it no longer shows up in my online reservation as having been purchased. I called and they had it on their computer. I asked for them to send me another confirmation. They did. It still doesn't show up when I go online. Just says -0- for purchases (I also purchased an excursion for 2 which doesn't show.)

Their website hasn't been right for the last two days.

Trying to check in online and it keeps routing me to a screen where it wants me to log in again. :cool:

Hi Boo's Mom,

Per one of the other threads on this forum, it seems Celebrity is infrequently testing some potential new updates to the booking engine. It's possible whatever they are doing, is creating other complications.

Archived