Our wonderful day at Paradise Beach!

Mucus29

I just wanted to take the time to say thanks to all the great reviews that helped influence our decision to go to Paradise Beach last Friday (the 25th off the Miracle)! What an absolutely beautiful beach this is! We spent a good part of the day there (6 hours!) and had a wonderful time! We liked the fact that the chairs are arranged in rows and very spread out, easy to walk between. The staff was very friendly and brought us what we needed in a timely manner! Definitely get the nachos, they are GOOD! The only slight downside, which Tom told us how to avoid when we talked with him(hi Tom, see, weird name, eh?!), were the rocks about 10 feet off shore toward the middle of the beach. As Tom explained, the bad weather from the previous weeks had churned up the bottom, so, that's why I only say a slight downside, because that can't be controled! Again, we had a wonderful day, so much so that I believe we are going to plan a trip to Cozumel in the future! Heck, I liked it so much, I even took some of the sun with me as a souvenir!! Although, it is starting to peel now :( Anyway, thanks for the recommendations everyone!

Archived