Perks for suites

IDK OP says sailed in suites. Then says unhappy when pax are not in a suite because of the roped off "suite" areas. I am getting the impression OP - when not in a suite - is unhappy not to have the suite perks? Thats when he feels there should be no separation. Or am I misunderstanding - when he is in a suite he feels all other passengers should have the same perks he is getting with is suite and the higher rates that go along with a suite?

I'm of the opinion that a private company can section off any area of their private property for the sole OR shared use of someone based on how much they pay. Call it Suite-Class, call it First-Class, Inside-Class, Steerage....I don't care.

It's not a problem until Suite passengers can board the lifeboats before the Insides....

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Forums mobile app

This is somewhat a confusing thread.... Yes, we enjoy suites and will continue. I kinda like the doorbell.... Ok, I like lots about a suite and am willing to pay the extra cost. We don't use the pool, don't attend shows, and probably don't do lots of things offered to us. However we do find enough difference to continue booking. Like most things, we get what we pay for....

RC announces their latest ship. The "Comrade of the Seas". Build to eliminate any class separation that may be seen on other ships.

• There are no preferred boarding lines. Passengers are encouraged to elbow for position when boarding.
  • There are no levels of cabins. All are the same size. There are no balconies. Heck. There aren't any windows.
  • There is no MDR. Only buffet with all you can eat oatmeal. Period.
  • Passengers may bring all they can carry water and booze because none is provided by the cruise line.
  • No formal nights. Tshirts and shorts only. At all times. Anyone caught in formal attire will be tossed overboard.

;)

Ah, the internet forum. A place where nasty, grumpy and bellicose people can type a few words on a hot topic issue and have the fight that they crave with complete strangers. The only saving grace to threads like this is that perhaps it saves the OP spouse from a butt chewing tonight. So instead of playing the game I suggest that when someone starts a thread like this we just talk about the weather..... Has anyone noticed all of the haboobs in the southwest lately?

Ah, the internet forum. A place where nasty, grumpy and bellicose people can type a few words on a hot topic issue and have the fight that they crave with complete strangers. The only saving grace to threads like this is that perhaps it saves the OP spouse from a butt chewing tonight. So instead of playing the game I suggest that when someone starts a thread like this we just talk about the weather..... Has anyone noticed all of the haboobs in the southwest lately?

............yea, yea, yea,........but do you book a suite for the luggage tags OR the door bell?...............

Our luggage tags have arrived and the tags NO LONGER IDENTIFY OUR CABIN AS A SUITE!!!!!

How much OBC should we demand???

Next thing you know..we will have to sit NEAR the pool instead of three miles away on another deck!!!:D

Sorry- just cannot take any of the comments by the OP seriously. It is like being in a Seinfeld episode.

RC announces their latest ship. The "Comrade of the Seas". Build to eliminate any class separation that may be seen on other ships.

• There are no preferred boarding lines. Passengers are encouraged to elbow for position when boarding.
  • There are no levels of cabins. All are the same size. There are no balconies. Heck. There aren't any windows.
  • There is no MDR. Only buffet with all you can eat oatmeal. Period.
  • Passengers may bring all they can carry water and booze because none is provided by the cruise line.
  • No formal nights. Tshirts and shorts only. At all times. Anyone caught in formal attire will be tossed overboard.

;)

Sorry that I missed this my first time thru this thread...AWESOME!!!

I enjoy both the door bells and the luggage tags but I really love the plaque on the door naming the owner suite. I guess my point is enjoy YOUR cruise, it doesn't matter what perks the other guy gets or how much they paid. It's a vacation people. Live life to the fullest, too soon it's gone.

I enjoy both the door bells and the luggage tags but I really love the plaque on the door naming the owner suite.
I'm still looking for the one with my name on it.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived