March,10,2014 wedding on Triumph

Groom here!!! We are getting married March,10,2014 on the triumph. Cruise is paid for now we just have to book the wedding part. Going to call and start that process tomorrow. If there is anything we should know before we call feel free to let us know. And we're kicking everyone off after the wedding. No family Honeymoon for us. Want to enjoy it just the two of us.. Lol

Congrats to you and your fiance! We are about 3 months into the planning, and 9 months from the wedding. Planning has been fun so far but there is very little info on the internet (that I can find anyway) for cruise weddings! Good luck and if you need anything the people here on this board are great. :)

Once you book the wedding, you will get a ton of contracts and directions by email. Ask for pictures of possible ceremony and reception sites. They didn't offer that until I asked. Ask for signature drink options, pics of standard bouquets, etc. These boards are telling me what to ask for since the coordinator may not offer up all info.

Once you book the wedding, you will get a ton of contracts and directions by email. Ask for pictures of possible ceremony and reception sites. They didn't offer that until I asked. Ask for signature drink options, pics of standard bouquets, etc. These boards are telling me what to ask for since the coordinator may not offer up all info.

I'd also ask for the alternative menus if the one they send you doesn't look appetizing. I didn't know the alternatives were available until I mentioned something to my coordinator.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Groom!

Not too many of us on the wedding part of the forum!

I'm in the REALLY early stages....i haven't even proposed (she will say Yes...naturally). That will happen in Sept...in the wine country.

This is the second marriage for both of us...so i think she'll want to do something different...and none of our family members have been on a real cruise.

We are Celebrity people...so i've been doing my research as well. So far... I think an on-shore wedding with a reception on-ship will be the best for us...we will see.

Good luck to you...and congrats!!

Dwayne

My future wife is not one to get things done ahead of time :).

Therefore i must step forward and take charge to make sure

that things get done. She will be late to her own funeral bless her heart.

but i love her so i have learned if i want anything done on time i

must do things myself to help her..lol

Im the type to really plan ahead.. i like things to be done ahead of time

so there are no worries.

Archived