Thank You!!

Hi All,

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for taking time out of their busy schedules to ask and answer questions on these forums!! I started browsing these forums a few weeks ago once my husband and I decided that we wanted to take a cruise for our anniversary. The topics helped me decide which cabin on which deck (went with a midship balcony on the Empress deck since the decks above and below are all cabins) we wanted. Y'all also helped us decide to purchase the FTTF so we get the absolute most out of our cruise. I also found out that I can carry on Dr Pepper (yayyy) and my husband can carry on his Mt Dew. Otherwise, we would have spent ALOT of money on sodas! I was able to e-mail the Maitre D and reserve our spots for the Chef's Table and request a table for 2 in the MDR (since it is our anniversary and our first vacation EVER without the kids)! I could go on, but my point is, thank you and keep up the awesome work!

These boards are such a great wealth of information.

Even though we have cruised 15 or so times I still have questions :confused: But I have always been able to get the answers I need right here!

Happy Sailing!!!!!

I agree! There's so much information out there. There boards are wonderful resources!

Hi All,

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for taking time out of their busy schedules to ask and answer questions on these forums!! I started browsing these forums a few weeks ago once my husband and I decided that we wanted to take a cruise for our anniversary. The topics helped me decide which cabin on which deck (went with a midship balcony on the Empress deck since the decks above and below are all cabins) we wanted. Y'all also helped us decide to purchase the FTTF so we get the absolute most out of our cruise. I also found out that I can carry on Dr Pepper (yayyy) and my husband can carry on his Mt Dew. Otherwise, we would have spent ALOT of money on sodas! I was able to e-mail the Maitre D and reserve our spots for the Chef's Table and request a table for 2 in the MDR (since it is our anniversary and our first vacation EVER without the kids)! I could go on, but my point is, thank you and keep up the awesome work!

It is amazing, the abundance of info on here!:)

I already had several cruises under my belt when I joined CC, but quickly discovered there was so much more yet to learn! I, too, have benefited from others' experiences.

If you can overlook the melodrama, angst, stupidity and sheer meaness sometimes exhibited by some :o , then CC is a treasure trove!

Love these boards for the info, pictures, funny stuff and even the bickering!

Sometimes it cracks me up!

But I usually only post positive stuff myself BUT I am a sun shiny type of gal!

happy sails!!

Hi All,

You are very welcome. I've also learned a lot from cc and keep learning something new almost every week.

Archived