Question on boarding = with FTTF - 2 people

my friend and i are going on magic, in same room, however, we are arriving at the terminal separately

can we check in separately? can we get the FTTF and still check in separately?

and we have same booking number - we have some OBC's for our booking, will they split the credits into half on her sea&sail card and half on mine?

thanks!

Yes - you can get there seperately... just print out seperate boarding passes. Even with FTTF, the icon is on the corner of the bording pass and on luggage tags, so you should be fine :)

As for OBC, if it happens to land on one account, just go to the customer service desk and have them split it :)

I don't know about your FTTF question.

However, last year I shared a room with 2 friends. We had room obc which was divided between all of us. I had my own obc from fcc's and shareholder credit. I had also paid all of my tips ahead of time. One of the other ladies had different credits on her account. Carnival did a great job at keeping all our obc separate.

Also ... I couldn't get away from work when they did and the other 2 ladies drove down together and I drove on my own. They had no problem with us all arriving separately. You can print outa separate boarding pass for each of you if you are arriving separately. We had no problems with boarding.

Archived