Jewel of the Seas LIVE blog with photos

Thanks for the photos from around the ship...looks pretty much as I expected - similar to Serenade. One thing I'd point out though...one of your photos is captioned "lounge where C&A members get free drinks". I suspect you meant lounge where Diamond C&A members get free drinks...don't want to get everyone's hopes up ;)

Keep the blog and photos coming. I'm enjoying following your cruise.

Cycler48:

Can you provide info on the Muster Drills? I looked at the Compass that you directed us to and it only has the first page and it indicates that there is a Muster Drill at 5:30 PM and that the ship departs at 8:30 PM? I thought that I read somewhere that there is a later MD for those that arrive after the 5:30 PM MD.

Thanks for any info!!

Have a great on the rest of your cruise!

Cheryl

Cycler48:

Can you provide info on the Muster Drills? I looked at the Compass that you directed us to and it only has the first page and it indicates that there is a Muster Drill at 5:30 PM and that the ship departs at 8:30 PM? I thought that I read somewhere that there is a later MD for those that arrive after the 5:30 PM MD.

Thanks for any info!!

Have a great time on the rest of your cruise!

Cheryl

SkiCruiser-I just got off of Jewel on Saturday. There are 2 musters. On is at 5:30. For those who did not show up for that one, they had to go to the later one which I think was at 8:00. It was mandatory.

Cycler48-

Hello! Thank you very much for sharing your vacation with us...we will be sailing on the Jewel in 2015...long time to wait but worth it since it will be our first time sailing in a balcony cabin. You said you were on deck 9 hump cabin...as are we...which cabin were you in and can you post more pictures of it?

Thanks again!

Melanie

We were in cabin 9580. Interesting thing about that cabin: it opened directly into the library. There was no wall facing us. Therefore, you had to make sure nobody was getting dressed in the room when the door opened. I have no more pictures of it. The only thing I didn't show is the bathroom. If you google Jewel of the Seas cabin pictures, you'll have thousands to choose from.

SkiCruiser-I just got off of Jewel on Saturday. There are 2 musters. On is at 5:30. For those who did not show up for that one, they had to go to the later one which I think was at 8:00. It was mandatory.

Thanks for catching this question I missed. The info is correct. We got to sit in the Schooner Bar. Cool.

Archived