Cruise Documents Don't Match Cabin #, How Do I Get Fixed?

Recently, I called my cruise agent to switch cabins, no upgrade, just a different cabin in the same category. However, my cruise documents were previously already made available at royalcaribbean.com Now, I have a new cabin number, but the documents still reflect the old cabin number, including the print yourself luggage tags. How do I get this information corrected? Do I call RCCL, or my cruise agent? Or, will it eventually get corrected on it's own? Thanks for the help.

Recently, I called my cruise agent to switch cabins, no upgrade, just a different cabin in the same category. However, my cruise documents were previously already made available at royalcaribbean.com Now, I have a new cabin number, but the documents still reflect the old cabin number, including the print yourself luggage tags. How do I get this information corrected? Do I call RCCL, or my cruise agent? Or, will it eventually get corrected on it's own? Thanks for the help.

The cruise docs won't get fixed automatically. You have to contact your travel agent and have them call Royal to request your documents be re-issued. It's takes a day or two after the request for the updated documents to show up on Royal's website.

I just corrected my luggage tags with a magic marker. RCI will not issue new docs. However the new set sail pass will now reflect your cabin number & have the Information you need to correct your luggage tags as you need the letter & section not just the room number.

Archived