Mallorca76 - advice/suggestions please?

To: Mallorca76...advice/suggestion please?

Our ship will be in port from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m on Wednesday 11/13/13. Can we walk from the pier to Le Seu, visit the cathedral and then get to a bus stop nearby to go up to Valldemossa for a while before returning to the pier?? Is there a bus that will take us back to the pier/port area? How frequently do the buses run during the month of November - both ways??

Any advice/suggestions you may have are certainly welcome at this point. Thank you.

You can not walk from pier to cathedral is a long walking distance (45 min)

Many cruise lines offer shuttel service to escollera in front of cathedral area, if you tell me the cruise line maybe i can check on port authority if they have shuttel or where they ship will be docked.

If your ship is docked in pelaires there are bus lines running to palma center bus 1 from pier and bus 3 from Porto pi, here you ha e the web to Check it http://www.emtpalma.es

In november cathedral opens only at the morning till 14.00 pm so I suggest you to visit it at the morning, it is a must see.

Then to go to valldemossa you have to go to plaza España to take a bus, there are not running often, check web http://www.tib.org

In valldemossa you have to visit the monastry la cartuja

I think it will be to tight todo it with public buses.

I recommend you a walking tour in the old town too.

And a hot chocolate in valldemossa with a coca the patata

If you have more questions you can contact with me

Medcruise@outlook.es

Best regards and enjoy your visit to Mallorca

Our cruise line is Holland America and the ship is the Maasdam. I will do some research regarding the bus lines/schedules to Valldemossa. I appreciate your help. Will be in touch. Thanks.

Archived