Which Itinerary?

Hi everyone! My whole family is excited for the Quantum of the Seas. We are renewing our vows in St. Thomas and as of right now we have 35 people going with us. My question is which itinerary would you recommend? We are looking at the Jan 23rd (Puerto Rico, St Thomas, St. Kitts, St. Martin) vs the Feb 20th (Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Samana, Labadee). I have never been to any of those places. I am leaning towards the Jan 23rd one but it is more expensive so I am wondering if its worth the extra money.

So which do you think is the better itinerary? We will be a varied group with ages <1 up to 85. Some people will be beach bums, some will want to go adventuring while others might just stay on the boat. Any help is *very* appreciated!!!

Hi everyone! My whole family is excited for the Quantum of the Seas. We are renewing our vows in St. Thomas and as of right now we have 35 people going with us. My question is which itinerary would you recommend? We are looking at the Jan 23rd (Puerto Rico, St Thomas, St. Kitts, St. Martin) vs the Feb 20th (Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Samana, Labadee). I have never been to any of those places. I am leaning towards the Jan 23rd one but it is more expensive so I am wondering if its worth the extra money.

So which do you think is the better itinerary? We will be a varied group with ages <1 up to 85. Some people will be beach bums, some will want to go adventuring while others might just stay on the boat. Any help is *very* appreciated!!!

I prefer the 23 Jan sailing ... chose this one because SanJuan, St. Thomas and St Marrten are favorites of ours and have not been able to hit all three on a single sailing since we did EOS a few years ago.

Jan 23rd. Go to maho beach at st Martinne

I vote Feb. 20th. The reason I vote for that one is because it goes to Labadee! In Labadee, there is something for literally everyone and it is an amazing place.

So I guess it really comes down to St. Maarten or Labadee. Some people say St. Thomas and St. Maarten look very similar, same goes for the beaches. I don't know, if there are members in your family who like activities, you can't beat the zip-line, coaster, jet skis, beaches, cabanas, etc. in Labadee! I have never been to St. Kitt's or Samana so I can't speak for them.

Good luck and congratulations!

I vote Feb. 20th. The reason I vote for that one is because it goes to Labadee! In Labadee, there is something for literally everyone and it is an amazing place.

So I guess it really comes down to St. Maarten or Labadee. Some people say St. Thomas and St. Maarten look very similar, same goes for the beaches. I don't know, if there are members in your family who like activities, you can't beat the zip-line, coaster, jet skis, beaches, cabanas, etc. in Labadee! I have never been to St. Kitt's or Samana so I can't speak for them.

Good luck and congratulations!

Labadee is a joke compared to st maartin. Seriously.

Archived