Victor Boden -How quick for response

LynnTH

So I sent an e-mail to Victor on 7/18 asking about availability for our June cruise. I got the automated response that they will get back to us as soon as they can but internet is spotty in Roatan. Does it usually take this long?

I would re-send. Everytime I emailed him, he would respond usually the same day and many times within an hour or two.

When you get him, ask for Kenny as your guide. We really enjoyed him a couple weeks ago.

I would re-send. Everytime I emailed him, he would respond usually the same day and many times within an hour or two.

When you get him, ask for Kenny as your guide. We really enjoyed him a couple weeks ago.

Thanks. I just sent it again.

Victor is usually very good with getting back to people within a day. Hopefully you will receive his response this time.

I had Tex for my guide when I was there in November 2012. He is highly recommended here on these boards and I would definately use him again.

I sent it again and got a response. He said he sent an e-mail last Friday but checked my SPAM and it was not there. Probably floating around in the black hole somewhere...

Thanks Everyone.

Archived