Woohoo 7 days of Magic

Cruzin in 09

Well not until March 30 but hey it's officially booked. So looking forward to it, this will be our first 7 day cruise but 3rd over all. On this cruise we will be celebrating our 25th anniversary. Now for the planning to begin and wait for 8 months to pass.

Life is better aboard a ship.

Oh my gosh I have cruised the 2 ships you have already been on. I was on the Magic in March of this year. She is awesome. So many places to eat we didn't even hit them all during our 7 days. Deck 5 is nice with hot tubs, nice seating, oceanplaza bbq, nice alternative to the Lido Deck. Have fun :D

Thanks y'all. So looking forward to this cruise, probably more than the other two, this will be the first one that is just us. My mom and sister wheat one the first one (separate cabins) the second one we took our youngest son for his graduation ( he shared our cabin). Oldest son, his wife and their 4 kids just moved out of our house this past weekend so we are really looking forward to just getting away.

Life is better aboard a ship.

We are on her August 11th for a 7 day. I'm going to try and write a detailed review! :)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I hope you do write that review! I'll certainly read it since I've noticed how excited you are about your upcoming cruise in some of your other posts. ;)

When you get off, I'll be getting on! We'll be on the Magic April 6th, celebrating our 15th anniversary! :D Congrats, and have fun!

When you get off, we will be getting on! Celebrating DD's college grad (2 years ago ) & SIL's grad from med school.

Happy Cruising!!!

I hope you do write that review! I'll certainly read it since I've noticed how excited you are about your upcoming cruise in some of your other posts. ;)

I'm a stay at home mom, and have a little too much time on my hands. I have a feisty two year old, so I would say I'm in much need of a vacation! I am also a writer, so sitting down to write a review will be really fun for me. :)

I'm a stay at home mom, and have a little too much time on my hands. I have a feisty two year old, so I would say I'm in much need of a vacation! I am also a writer, so sitting down to write a review will be really fun for me. :)

Awesome! Looking forward to it.

Archived