Sofa Bed big enough?

I was looking at a virtual picture of E1 stateroom on the Brilliance with a bed for two and what looked like a very small sofa bed for the third person. Is this sofa bed going to be big enough for an 18 year old boy? It doesn't look big enough for more than a child. I think I am going to need a stateroom with a pulldown third bed instead, is this right?

I cannot speak for an E1, but in a D1 the sofa bed had more than enough room for our DD. I'm sure it will be big enough for one person, but it may be a little tight moving around the stateroom with it "unfolded"...

We were in 8088 on the Radiance which is a E1 and the pullout bed was far from big enough for a teenage boy. Our 10 year old daughter fit but much older/larger would be pushing it. It wasn't a real couch like we have had in other rooms. It actually rolled & folded out into a bed about 1 foot high. The pullman was however large enough, it's just directly over the main bed so we opted to keep her on the pullout. The D1 cabin 9092 had a regular pullout couch that is plenty big for two teenagers. Goodluck on your quest for the perfect room. It's planning fun.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Archived