Priceline for MIA hotels? Cruiseport transportation?

gkrnjlr

With Priceline, the only guarantee that you will have is that the room will be for at least 2 adults. You cannot select amenities using Priceline. If complimentary transportation to the port is important to you, you may want to consider an alternative.

One alternative I might recommend is Hotwire.com. For my cruise in November, I got the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport for $38 a night. The Holiday Inn has a pool, restaurant, fitness room, free airport transportation round trip, and free transportation to the port (but not from the port). I'm not sure what kind of hotel you are looking for (I look for the upscale end of the "budget" class hotels like a Holiday Inn). But, if you are just looking for a place to sleep with some free transportation, I'd look for a 2.5 star hotel with the amenities I listed above for about the price I listed above, and you will probably be looking at the same Holiday Inn.

One thing to remember about either Priceline OR Hotwire is that once you purchase, the rooms are not refundable. You can save a lot of money, but you have very little control over what happens after you purchase.

Archived