Will P and O rotate ships on fly cruise

topbaz

True but I think they might not check the name or number. I put down the wrong name and phone number by error once via cruise personaliser and heard nothing from P&O.

I suspect that they do not check. Booking conditions do however. require that insurance is held and by getting you to give actual details they make it impossible for anyone to deny that they were aware of this. So you may get away with falsifying your info but if you fall sick or lose your baggage, or suffer other misfortune, you can expect (and deserve) no sympathy or financial assistance from P&O.

Yes, I suppose it is. Just a bit tired of the Livorno/Rome stops from doing the Med from Southampton. If they varied the itiniary through the season they would attract seasoned and nebie cruisers.

I so agree with this post. We are PO cruisers and although we enjoy sailing from SH I struggle getting time off for the longer cruises visiting the Black Sea ports. We would have loved a fly cruise which visited more Greek ports and Bkack Sea ports in 14 days, but are not prepared to fly to visit ports already visited in recent years by the majority of cruises departing SH.

We are hoping that this fly cruise works well and that PO introduce a more interesting / Exciting itinerary in 2015.

Sue