Free Bottle of Champagne

My TA threw in a free bottle of champagne with my booking, which I see listed on the RC invoice she sent me.

I'm not a huge champagne fan. Do you think they would let me exchange it on board for a bottle of wine? Or am I stuck with the champagne?

My TA threw in a free bottle of champagne with my booking, which I see listed on the RC invoice she sent me.

I'm not a huge champagne fan. Do you think they would let me exchange it on board for a bottle of wine? Or am I stuck with the champagne?

They will switch it happily. We do it all the time! Enjoy!

They will exchange it, especially if the price is the same or below what the champagne costs. If you are on good terms with your TA, please inform them that you aren't really fond of champagne, but appreciated the thought.

If you call guest services, someone will deliver a new bottle to you. We have noticed, if were not in the cabin when they come, they never pick up the old bottle and don't care. We usually drop it off at Guest services to make sure were not charged for the new bottle.

Archived