Elation Review--Lots of pics!

bluejay555

Haha Yes it was a random decision! I just happened to check out prices for the fun of it and found an interior for $492! Could not pass that up. We got married on the Conquest and had family + our 2 year old son, this time it's just going to be us! :D

Haha Yes it was a random decision! I just happened to check out prices for the fun of it and found an interior for $492! Could not pass that up. We got married on the Conquest and had family + our 2 year old son, this time it's just going to be us! :D

Yes, you deserve a cruise with just the two of you, for sure :D

• 4 weeks later...
Great review!

We are sailing Elation for 2 weeks starting Thanksgiving week. What cabin did you have? Did I miss the number in the review? We are in E240.

Thanks again for the great review, your kids are adorable!

Thanks! We were in R246. Have a great cruise!

I love Fantasy class..I only have a Fantasy and Spirit class behind me mind you..but i just love how a smaller ship..less people..can spoil you..and you guys are just beautiful..nothing like a mom, a daughter and granddaughters ....you had just the right trip and just the right leaving when you want more..it all went so well and thanks for sharing so much and the tea thing and the pool and beach thing..and the pool and the pool and the pop and drinks, and the stuffed animals and towel animals and piano bar and singing kareoke and dinners together..OOH i just loved your trip..glad you got a great deal..sorry you got inside but you made it work.......whole review just makes me smile..Lovely family...thank you...sarah

Edited by sjn911

• 9 months later...

I really loved your review!! I've been debating on trying out the Elation and would you believe my TA discouraged it??? I wonder if she was more concerned about getting less commission...

Anyway, I think we're going to book it! I kind of like the idea that it's smaller. There were hundreds of people everywhere on the Breeze last month and it was quite a walk back and forth to our aft cabin with 2 kids in tow.

Thanks again!

We are planning on the Elation for Fall break. We only have one child so she likes making friends in the Kids Camp. Did you hear anything about it on this ship? I saw you did Build a Bear. We sailed the Sunshine in May and my 8 yr old loved the Night Owl parties and we enjoyed the adult time. Just wondering?

Thanks!

I really loved your review!! I've been debating on trying out the Elation and would you believe my TA discouraged it??? I wonder if she was more concerned about getting less commission...

Anyway, I think we're going to book it! I kind of like the idea that it's smaller. There were hundreds of people everywhere on the Breeze last month and it was quite a walk back and forth to our aft cabin with 2 kids in tow.

Thanks again!

We have cruised on the Breeze and the Paradise (same set up as the Elation) and while we enjoyed the Breeze and all its amenities, we prefer the size of the Fantasy class ships.

Thanks for taking the time to post a pictorial review, really enjoyed it.

Just one question. Did you all spend anytime at the aft pool and if so do you have any pics of aft pool deck area. We were on the Fascination a couple times and our favorite deck area is the waterworks deck because it is aft with great views and always quiet with lots of space. Looks like Elation has a small pool in that area. Any thoughts about it?

Thanks again, enjoyed your review and cute family!

Was wondering if your DD was allowed to wear the life jacket down the water slide? We are leaving Saturday (yay 5 days left) with DS 7 and he does not have the confidence swimming either, so we will have a life jacket for him. Thanks!