Back from 6/19/05 Majesty

nomie

Went with my daughter and we had a good time. Service was wonderful and staff very friendly. Food in the dining room was good but did not like the buffet at night at all. Breakfast buffet was good. Was no midnight buffet to speak of except little sandwich things. Chocolate buffet was great. Most of the shows were good and the deck party and disco party was great. Seas were calm and the weather was good most of the time. Windy at times but still good. Bermuda was wonderful and I went to my favorite beach,Tobacco Bay twice. One hint,if you are planning on going just one day go on Thurs. Tues are very crowded but Thurs was half the crowd and around 3:00 people start leaving. Also the hamburgers are big and juicy and cheap. Saw lots of fish without snorkling gear. Water was warm and wonderful. We did take the bus into Hamilton but I would never do that again. Took 40 min to get there and then another 20 min on another bus to the beach and then had to walk down a big hill(and up on the way back). They did have mini carts to take for a buck if you wanted too.Horseshoe Bay was beautiful though I would take a cab next time. Will be glad to answer any questions but might take me a while to get back to the computer. Do not have one at work.:(

My daughter did the snorkling excursion and loved it. I just kind of like to do my own thing. If you like beaches then I would say to go to all 3 in St. George. You can walk to them. Also Horseshoe beach in Hamilton is beautiful with the pink sand and rock formations off to the right.

Glad you had a wonderful time Nomie. I do have to agree with you, Tobacco Bay is my favorite place for snorkeling and yes they do have the best burgers (and the prices are pretty decent for Bermuda).

DDelFran: The Turtle Bay Catamaran tour offered by the Majesty is great. Most relaxing time I've had. Especially if you get to operate under full sail.

Archived