Anyone been in Grandeur OS??

Ok, I know Grandeur does not have concierge :mad: So could someone please tell me do they do ANYTHING special for you? As everyone knows, an OS or any suite is not cheap and I am very disappointed that we dont have a concierge since it is a smaller class I guess.

I am just dying to know do we get anything besides a lot more space? LOL:D

Ok 73 views,,nuttin else besides extra credit eh?:mad:

Well, that is good, I just can't fathom why concierge isnt offered on ALL ships. we all pay good money, we are all there to enjoy ourselves, why can't all ships offer the same services if they offer the same cabins?

I know, quit bitchin' :D

:confused: I agree with you Boxer Mom....when we cruised in a penthouse with another line, we had a butler and all kinds of goodies!!When I ask for info I get people that say you get piority boarding, (but noone takes you to your room),special snacks, VIP tender tickets. Yea I like the bigger room becuse we live in truck 8 weeks at a time but for the money I pay we should have more!!! I've asked for new pics but I don't get any replies or they tell me to look at the same web sites that I already have looked at that are a year or so old. So it looks your are going before me so please when you come back give me some reviews!!!:D Thanks!!!!!

Archived