From port to city

Hi there, for our upcoming cruise there are a few ports we haven't been to before. we are on a budget so we don't intend to do any organised trips but we will make our own way or use public transport. In particular ....

Vigo - we have been before but would really like to visit the Cies islands - has anyone done these under their own steam or part of an excursion, and was it worth it? If not, anywhere else you would suggest (have been there before but for half a rainy day so only popped into the town for a couple of hours)

Valencia - someone told me today the port is a nightmare but the city is great. We were thinking of going to the beach, anyone done the beaches close to Valencia?

Ibiza - I have no idea what to expect here, is it a large port and are there things to do close by on foot?

Any help with any of the above would be fab thank you.

Hi there, for our upcoming cruise there are a few ports we haven't been to before. we are on a budget so we don't intend to do any organised trips but we will make our own way or use public transport. In particular ....

Vigo - we have been before but would really like to visit the Cies islands - has anyone done these under their own steam or part of an excursion, and was it worth it? If not, anywhere else you would suggest (have been there before but for half a rainy day so only popped into the town for a couple of hours)

Valencia - someone told me today the port is a nightmare but the city is great. We were thinking of going to the beach, anyone done the beaches close to Valencia?

Ibiza - I have no idea what to expect here, is it a large port and are there things to do close by on foot?

Any help with any of the above would be fab thank you.

This looks like the same cruise we are going on next June. I am using this site http://www.whatsinport.com to research the ports :)

Archived