Great Deal--galaxy Dec. 29/05!!!

Hi everyone,

I posted this in the Celebrity Forum last night but I thought some others might be interested. We booked our New Year's cruise earlier this month. My agent told me that if the price drops, I get the lower rate. Soooooooo I have been calling Celebrity every week to see what the rates are.

I found out they have an AWESOME deal for our cruise. The sale started June 27/05 and ends July 1st. It's to be a new booking and no conversions. I am not really sure what the latter part means. All I know is that when I called my agent she felt it was tooooo good to be true. I got a call later in day. My agent told me that she was able to discount our cruise further and we saved OVER $2100.00. I couldn't believe it. She did some wheeling and dealing I am sure but I can't believe how much we are saving. My husband and myself are sharing an inside cabin with our two girls (Category 10).

I thought I would share this news with everyone in case they were toying with the idea. I don't think I have ever vacationed on such an inexpensive trip. We were thinking of spending two weeks in Mexico this Christmas and now we are cruising the Panama Canal for 11 nights for almost 1/2 the price. I am doing the HAPPY DANCE for sure :)

Archived