Beach Access in Cozumel

balenjim

My son and his children are going on a cruise with us in December. They are big beach "nuts" since they live in Denver. They don't care about food or open bar or whatever. They simply want a beach. They are also on a limited budget. Is there any place where they can simply go to the beach.

There are a ton of free beaches. We went to Corona Beach but it wasn't a very beachy, really rocky. We went there to snorkel.

But there is a beach called Paradise Beach that everyone talks about. You should be fine.

We took a taxi to Paradise Beach. Spent the day and had a great time. You can get more info on the Cozumel message boards, I'm sure. My kids had a blast. They have a water trampoline and an iceberg rock wall. You can use their floats and their kayaks too. I even got a massage right there on the beach! Last July, these things were free, except for the massage, I don't know about now. They had a website, but I don't have the link. They also have food and drinks which were good and they have chairs and umbrellas too. Check them out!

Paradise Beach is amazing! The chairs and umbrellas are free, and the cost for unlimited use of all the water toys (kayaks, trampoline, glacier, snorkel equipment) is only $5.00 per person, which you don't even have to pay if you're not going to use the stuff. The food is excellent and extremely reasonably priced. The bathrooms are unbelievable clean and the beach itself is gorgeous.

I've been to beaches all over the Caribbean and this one is my favorite by far.

Tom was great! We met him at the beach and when my daughter got stung by a jellyfish (which he said was very unusual for that time of year), he took excellent care of her by applying vinegar on the sting. He was very friendly and I would go back to Paradise in a heartbeat! my family and friends LOVED the fish that they had! The nachos were my favorite! Have fun!

Archived