Valor - "L" shaped rooms

LVDFW

I was wondering what the big draw to these rooms are? It seems there is no sofa. Are these some of the best rooms (or worst) rooms on the ship? Rooms I'm talking about are the balcony aft ones, that are shaped like an "L"

I was wondering what the big draw to these rooms are? It seems there is no sofa. Are these some of the best rooms (or worst) rooms on the ship? Rooms I'm talking about are the balcony aft ones, that are shaped like an "L"

They are some of the best IMHO. You are correct theydo not have a couch but the balcony is twice the standard size and it is very quiet back there. I did 6450 on both the Valor and Glory.

I had an L-shaped room on the Victory in May. I did a back to back and so my second cabin was an aft balcony.

I LOVED the L-shaped room! While the room feels a little tighter, I loved the extended balcony. My family of four (2 college kids) all fit out there comfortably. Would book it over an aft room anytime.

I booked 6481 on the Valor for my cruise next year- so excited! There is a video on YouTube of the room if you search for "Valor 6481." I loved the layout, and the video did it for me. Can't wait to try it next year.:D

Archived