Jacksonville parking

mickwebb

Is the parking just outside the cruise port still open? I heard it had closed but opened back up but haven't heard if it still was operating.

I pass that lot quite a bit.

Just be careful. They pack the cars in there bumper to bumper. It looks like a complete mess when you drive by. Sometimes cars are parked on the outside of the fence in area. I don't know if they claim 24-7 security but I've been through there a lot and the lot is vacant. Just keep that in mind.

It maybe worth paying the extra $7 per day at the port or doing a park and cruise package with an airport hotel.

Just my two cents.

We parked there for our last cruise...would I use them again? In a heartbeat! they are super nice and I felt very comfortable leaving a very expensive car in their care. In my opinion parking at the port is way overpriced and if I can find a way to save a few bucks I am:D

• 1 month later...

I just read that the Parking for $8 right outside the port is closed. She posted for her cruise last week. I have reservations for there in Oct. and Jan. Can someone that lives there please confirm if it is still open. I found it to be very easy. Shuttles were always there and the owner is very nice. I hope they are still open. Thanks.

I just read that the Parking for $8 right outside the port is closed. She posted for her cruise last week. I have reservations for there in Oct. and Jan. Can someone that lives there please confirm if it is still open. I found it to be very easy. Shuttles were always there and the owner is very nice. I hope they are still open. Thanks.

You might wish to post a request on the Celebrity board for LoisR who has lived there all of her life.

I live and work in the Jacksonville area. We were on the Fascination out of JaxPort Sept. 16 and had reservations at the $8 lot. When we arrived the lot was closed. On our return, Sept. 21 the lot was still closed.

I travel past the lot several times during the week. If things change I'll post here.

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

jamon, I did call the number and also sent an e-mail. No reply either way. Hope they open before Jan.

Roosterlamp is there any place around you could recommend for parking. I have 10 days in Jan. I will park at the port for our Oct. 19 cruise. Thanks for your help. Please come back and post if you see the port parking open again. Thanks for your help.

AHOY SHIPMATES,

l LIVE IN JAX AND THE CORNER LOT IS closed down ! Probably for good.

I just returned from a cruise and parked at PARK-EASY FLY by the airport for less than $$40. inc shuttle both ways to ship, only 10 min away.

DO NOT reserve on line. It costs a lot more. I was pleased with service and will do it again. their phone is listed on line . look it up.

Antique sailor-- I'm thinking about the Park EZ Fly place too. Online it says that it's just $4.99/day to park. I was worried about the shuttle though. Did it leave soon after you parked your car? What about pick up? Did you have to wait a long time at the port? Anything you can tell me would be helpful.

Antique sailor-- I'm thinking about the Park EZ Fly place too. Online it says that it's just $4.99/day to park. I was worried about the shuttle though. Did it leave soon after you parked your car? What about pick up? Did you have to wait a long time at the port? Anything you can tell me would be helpful.

AHOY SHIPMATE

Parking is a 10 min ride from lot. Busses start at 1100 because they cant get in to port before that. have your documents in hand on bus to expedite security check at gate. We were on board at 1140 well before the rush. Upon return , it was 100 yds walk to pickup area and wait was 10 min. They shuttle a 30+ and some 10 passenger busses. There was some confusion about the price of $4.99 when booking on line. Get it confirmed ahead of time. When the other place was closed usage was more than doubled at Park Easy Fly and Cruise and they still hadn't smoothed things out , but were nice and that was several wks ago. Bon Voyage.

AHOY SHIPMATE

I meant to say parking lot is 10 min ride to the ship/ port

Thanks for the info on parking. Guess that is where we will be parking. Sure hate to hear the Cruise Port Parking is probably going to stay closed. The owners were really very nice folks. Thanks again for your post.

Archived