New to Cruise Critic

travelingdiva2

Yes, I think you're right about the addiction...lol...and yes, so much informative info. I love it! I definitely down for saving the $s. Thank you for the welcome. I hope and know you will have a fabulous time on your upcoming cruise. I will be sailing on Feb 8, 2014, so I have a bit to go :(.

Hi travelingdiva2 and welcome to world behind the cruise. You have it up on me. My next cruise isl 7/7/14. I look forward to reading your review in Feb 2014.

Yes, good ol' country girl...lol. What part of SC are you from? I'm near Greenville, SC.

Hi Travelingdiva2 and RWA Cruiser .... We're from Columbia and have lived here most (not all for business reasons) of our lives.

I was born and raised in Columbia and grad of USC. Go Cocks! :D

DH is from the upper part of the state (Anderson) ... Clemson grad but doesn't like to admit it. :rolleyes: There is NO orange in our house! :D

LuLu

~~~~

Hi travelingdiva2 and welcome to world behind the cruise. You have it up on me. My next cruise isl 7/7/14. I look forward to reading your review in Feb 2014.

Thank you for the welcome, cathyoo! Maybe the time will roll by fast and you will be giving your review as well :cool:

Hi Travelingdiva2 and RWA Cruiser .... We're from Columbia and have lived here most (not all for business reasons) of our lives.

DH is from the upper part of the state (Anderson) ... Clemson grad but doesn't like to admit it. :rolleyes: There is NO orange in our house! :D

LuLu

~~~~

Wow! My daughter is a GAMECOCK! She is a rising junior. Go Cocks :). My dh and son are Clemson fans though...lol...imagine that :eek:. So we have black and garnet and orange and purple in our house...lol

LuLu

~~~~

Will you tell me how to do the clock countdown? Thanks in advance;)

Greetings!

CC can be entertaining and so informative, as you know. Lots of fun sharing this cruising addiction that we all suffer from!:o

Hey Lovefuninthesun! I see you are formerly from Indianapolis. My son just had a visit there last week. How :cool: is that?!

Welcome to CC you will get a lot of very good info here and some you should take with a grain of salt. You will see some being all basis to Carnival but read all the postings and don’t be afraid to ask questions. Enjoy cruising!!!!

LuLu

~~~~

Hey there Lulu! We live in West Columbia. Glad to know y'all are nearby and, even more importantly, you root for USC. No orange in our house either. LOL Go Cocks!!

[quote name='travelingdiva2']Will you tell me how to do the clock countdown? Thanks in advance;)[/QUOTE]

Welcome to CC, at some point in time you'll probably get this feeling, don't let it get you down.
[attachment=222825:name]

If you see a countdown clock or a cruise history in someone else's post, sometimes you can click on that and it will take you to a website where you can create you're own profile

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

[quote name='ATHENA3'][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Welcome to CC you will get a lot of very good info here and some you should take with a grain of salt. You will see some being all basis to Carnival but read all the postings and don’t be afraid to ask questions. Enjoy cruising!!!![/FONT][/SIZE][/quote]
Thanks for the welcome ;). I won't be afraid. I've asked several already...lol

[quote name='OCruisers'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]You need to ask someone else ... because I don't know how. Sorry. :o[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS]LuLu[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS]~~~~[/FONT][/SIZE][/quote]
Ok, thanks anyway!!!! ;)

[quote name='bruisin4cruisin']For the countdown clock, got into your acct by clicking on your name in the top right. You can figure it out from there, I am sure.
My DW has been on these boards for about 1 yr more than me and she just broke 100 posts.[/quote]
Ok thanks! What I've tried already was clicking on countdown clocks and following given directions , but when I tried to upload it, it said "invalid file" :(

[quote name='nitro2448']Welcome to CC, at some point in time you'll probably get this feeling, don't let it get you down.
[ATTACH]282070[/ATTACH]

If you see a countdown clock or a cruise history in someone else's post, sometimes you can click on that and it will take you to a website where you can create you're own profile

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app[/quote]
Lol... I like the pic. Ok, I'll try your suggestion. Thanks for the warm welcome :)

[quote name='nitro2448']Welcome to CC, at some point in time you'll probably get this feeling, don't let it get you down.
[ATTACH]282070[/ATTACH]

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app[/quote]
Yes! I did it! Got my countdown clock, but now I have to go back and put my cruises back on, because I accidently erased them. But, at least I got my clock :D:D:D:D

[quote name='travelingdiva2']Yes! I did it! Got my countdown clock, but now I have to go back and put my cruises back on, because I accidently erased them. But, at least I got my clock :D:D:D:D[/QUOTE]

Lol, glad you at least got it though. The one I used before was harder than my current one, but even this one took my a few try's.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived