IAH Bush Houston

ssb

As a result of an agreement between Houston Airport System, US Customs and Border Protection and certain airlines, arriving international passengers at Houston’s Bush International Airport will be having better service soon.

A large number of overtime officers are being added at year end

to speed up the Customs and Immigration process. :)

Bush airport system will pay for cost of the added personnel by

receiving reimbursement from the airlines that benefit from the speedier processing of passengers!

This is part of wider pilot program designed to cut waiting time for passengers at Houston, Dallas/Fort Worth and 11 bridges at border crossings from Laredo to Rio Grande City and in El Paso Texas.

At this time no mention in this article

of speeded up wait time with US Customs and Immigration for arriving passengers at US ports in cruising industry. :( :confused:

At this time no mention in this article of speeded up wait time with US Customs and Immigration for arriving passengers at US ports in cruising industry. :( :confused:

And don't expect any. Cruise ports are not currently, will not be, and SHOULD not be a priority. No one cares if you spend 40 extra minutes in line with the family after a weeks vacation. When cruise terminals are a venue for international business travel, come back and talk to me. Until then, let it go.

Let's keep some perspective people!:o

And don't expect any. Cruise ports are not currently, will not be, and SHOULD not be a priority. No one cares if you spend 40 extra minutes in line with the family after a weeks vacation. When cruise terminals are a venue for international business travel, come back and talk to me. Until then, let it go.

Let's keep some perspective people!:o

At least its a positive thing for arriving international cruisers going out of Texas!

Guess you got put in your place!

next time, clear all future posts with our overseer in Massachusetts.

Thank you for the info.

Since the team's that work Galveston are a part fo the Bush Int. personnel, this may very well enhance service levels in Galveston.

I hope I did not offend the overseer with my additional comment.

As a result of an agreement between Houston Airport System, US Customs and Border Protection and certain airlines, arriving international passengers at Houston’s Bush International Airport will be having better service soon.

A large number of overtime officers are being added at year end

to speed up the Customs and Immigration process. :)

Bush airport system will pay for cost of the added personnel by

receiving reimbursement from the airlines that benefit from the speedier processing of passengers!

This is part of wider pilot program designed to cut waiting time for passengers at Houston, Dallas/Fort Worth and 11 bridges at border crossings from Laredo to Rio Grande City and in El Paso Texas.

At this time no mention in this article

of speeded up wait time with US Customs and Immigration for arriving passengers at US ports in cruising industry. :( :confused:

Contact your US reps.

Guess you got put in your place!

next time, clear all future posts with our overseer in Massachusetts.

Thank you for the info.

Since the team's that work Galveston are a part fo the Bush Int. personnel, this may very well enhance service levels in Galveston.

Yes I guess I did.

But good news, and thank you for your even more positive information.

And yes

you probably did, but we tend to get those responses.:)

No, you did not offend. Good of you to bow to my ultimate authority however! LOL!;)

I guess that was a bit harsh, sorry to the OP, written in haste. The combo of the :( and the :confused: at the end left me with the impression that the OP was somehow mystified as to why this would be the case at a busy international airport but not a cruise terminal. Maybe I misinterpreted that.

As for the overseer, I do accept gifts of OBC from those seeking favor!:D

No, you did not offend. Good of you to bow to my ultimate authority however! LOL!;)

I guess that was a bit harsh, sorry to the OP, written in haste. The combo of the :( and the :confused: at the end left me with the impression that the OP was somehow mystified as to why this would be the case at a busy international airport but not a cruise terminal. Maybe I misinterpreted that.

Spoke too soon.

Thanks for your insight and sense of humor!

I'd consider a gift of OBC but, since you hail from MA that prob makes you a Red Sox fan, and as a die hard Yankees fan (hey, can't win every year), it would be against my better judgment:D.

Archived