Upgrade questions

I have a couple of questions regarding our upcoming cruise....our TA is closed for the day and thought I may get my answer here and not have to "wonder" about it until they open tomorrow morning....

Sailing on Allure of the Seas in 73 days (final payment just passed)...booked in a CP Balcony cabin....

When I booked, we got some amenities, such as prepaid gratuities, dinner for 2 in a specialty restaurant, and an OBC...

Today I noticed Boardwalk Balconies available for cheaper than I paid for our CP Balcony one....

I am interested in upgrading to a Boardwalk Balcony...I do not care about the price drop, just would like the balcony and be able to keep our amenities..is this possible????

We have cruised alot but not so much on RCCL to know their policies on this...

Thanks for your help,

Marsha

I have a couple of questions regarding our upcoming cruise....our TA is closed for the day and thought I may get my answer here and not have to "wonder" about it until they open tomorrow morning....

Sailing on Allure of the Seas in 73 days (final payment just passed)...booked in a CP Balcony cabin....

When I booked, we got some amenities, such as prepaid gratuities, dinner for 2 in a specialty restaurant, and an OBC...

Today I noticed Boardwalk Balconies available for cheaper than I paid for our CP Balcony one....

I am interested in upgrading to a Boardwalk Balcony...I do not care about the price drop, just would like the balcony and be able to keep our amenities..is this possible????You can upgrade, however you might want to wait and see if you can upgrade further to an ocean view balcony. Prices for your dates may go down more.

We have cruised alot but not so much on RCCL to know their policies on this...

Thanks for your help,

Marsha

Hope this helps.

UPDATE!!!!!

I was able to upgrade to a B1 Boardwalk Balcony cabin for $66 total!! and keep all our amenities!! :)

The lower price I saw was on another website, so they couldn't honor it, but for $33 PP, I said OK!! :)

We are in the 3 rd balcony cabin in from the aft on deck 12....so excited for this and to have that secret deck right outside our door!! sshhhh, don't tell anyone...hehe

Now we will have a view of the wake ,the Aqua theater and the Boardwalk area!!!

Marsha

UPDATE!!!!!

I was able to upgrade to a B1 Boardwalk Balcony cabin for $66 total!! and keep all our amenities!! :)

The lower price I saw was on another website, so they couldn't honor it, but for $33 PP, I said OK!! :)

We are in the 3 rd balcony cabin in from the aft on deck 12....so excited for this and to have that secret deck right outside our door!! sshhhh, don't tell anyone...hehe

Marsha

How nice for you Marsha, enjoy your cruise. But keep checking the prices and ask your TA to do the same.

UPDATE!!!!!

Marsha

Congrats, put personally I would never have given up the CP balcony for a boardwalk one. Lots of complaints of noise on the boardwalk balconies. Had I seen the post before you made the change I still would have said what I'm saying. Have a great time in the cabin, friends of ours chose the same one on Oasis in October, just have a great pair of shoes, your going to be walking.....a lot.:D

Oh and the only time that private balcony gets busy is during the aqua shows and at sail away so you'll have it most of the time yourself.:D

Archived