Any way to find out how long a promotion lasts for?

santacap

Carnival is having a resident sale and we are looking at taking advantage but need to get approval from both our employers before booking anything, and of course dont want to miss out on a good rate.

Its the Canadian Residents sale in case anybody knew:)

In talking to my PVP before...

Some sales are date driven and some are capacity driven. It can be a real crap shoot picking when to book. My opinion would be to book it at a cancelable rate until you get needed permissions. (If I remember right, Resident sales are fully refundable if outside final pay date). That way you can take advantage of the sale price and if it falls through you can get a full refund.

just my .02. Good luck and enjoy your cruise.

[quote name='BigDfromTN']In talking to my PVP before...

Some sales are date driven and some are capacity driven. It can be a real crap shoot picking when to book. My opinion would be to book it at a cancelable rate until you get needed permissions. (If I remember right, Resident sales are fully refundable if outside final pay date). That way you can take advantage of the sale price and if it falls through you can get a full refund.

just my .02. Good luck and enjoy your cruise.[/QUOTE]

thats good to know... I have asked my PVP who has helped out with other things, and he is going o see what he can find out. thanks

Archived